cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How should I configure SDMMC1 for STM32H747I-DISCO?

Ellaine
Associate II

I try a lot of clock configurations but it always response command timeout error at the following line of the generated MX_SDMMC1_SD_Init function.

if (HAL_SD_Init(&hsd1) != HAL_OK)

{

Error_Handler();

}

How should I set the SDMMC1 configuration for STM32H747I-DISCO?

3 REPLIES 3
Imen.D
ST Employee

Hello @Ellaine​ ,

Please refer to this AN5200 "Getting started with STM32H7 Series SDMMC host controller" , which presents typical examples that highlight the SDMMC host interface features and will help you on SDMMC configuration using STM32CubeMx.

Best Regards

Imen

When your question is answered, please close this topic by clicking "Accept as Solution".
Thanks
Imen

Ok, thank you vey much.​

I have similar problem. I read the documentation. But it's not for my H747I. I configured it as described, Cube shows no errors, but when I start my app I get a black screen. When I disable SDMMC1 it works. My clock is 125MHz, I use 1-bit SD mode. Hardware used is STM32H747I-DISCO board. Application is created with TouchGFX.

Ooops, nevermind, it looks like the HAL driver queries the card, and I have no card inserted. It passes all initialization to the point of card voltage query, so I guess it will work as soon as I insert the card.