cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How do the driver files from the firmware link to a program?

SWall.2
Associate II

Can anyone help me with connecting the drivers that are missing in the example program I am trying to build for the audio recorder?

I have tried everything I can think of and the program won’t link the header files. I am have tried to add the header files to the project but lots of issues arise. I have read and understood that driver files cannot have their file directory disrupted.

0693W000006El97QAC.jpg

6 REPLIES 6
TDK
Guru

Did you follow the advice in your last thread? What is the full path to audio.h and cs43l22.h? What are you project include directories?

If you feel a post has answered your question, please click "Accept as Solution".

Hello

make a new include path to your headers . MENU>PROJECT>PROPERTIES

0693W000006ElM6QAK.jpg 

SWall.2
Associate II

Yeah, i have tried everything I can think of too.I just replaced the #include header files with the source code from the header files themselves. The same errors apeared from 3 HAL drivers, they are HAL_dfsdm, HAL_sai.h and HAL_uart.h. The errors were from the #include header files for each of the drivers.I have tried to replace the #include for each of the 3 drivers with the source code from the .h files for each driver, but 17 errors apear.

I dont know what else i can do becasue I have tried everything I can think of. I fully appriciate your help, thanks again.

Pavel A.
Evangelist III

Look in your stm32l4xx_hal_conf.h.

Uncomment there #defines for all new components that you've added (UART, SAI and so on).

-- pa

The include files describe the interfaces, you have to actually pull the .C files in with the library code within them into the project.

Tips, Buy me a coffee, or three.. PayPal Venmo
Up vote any posts that you find helpful, it shows what's working..
SWall.2
Associate II

Thanks very much for your help.The mic and the headphones are now working on the board when the program runs.I added the header files and c files as you advised and the program went to the microcontroller with no issues.The LCD screen is not working on the recorder. Do you know how I enable it? I have checked the jumper arrangements and they are alright. I have held the joystick down like the manual advises but it will not operate.Are there more files required to get the LCD screen operational?0693W000006EvoZQAS.jpg