cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Hi, I'm going to use STM32G070CBT6-LQFP48 MCU in my project. I need to use the INTERNAL CLOCK. Is there any application that explains how to do it or how to configure the dedicated pins?Thanks in advance for your support. Fab

FLM.1
Associate II

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
berendi
Principal

You can configure them any way you like. They can be used as GPIO inputs or outputs, or be not connected at all.

They can only sink/source a limited amount of current, check the datasheet if you want to use them as outputs.

View solution in original post

5 REPLIES 5
TDK
Guru

Code generated from STM32CubeMX does a good job of initializing the clock based on your settings. I'd recommend starting with that.

The internal clock is in use after reset.

If you feel a post has answered your question, please click "Accept as Solution".
FLM.1
Associate II

Thanks for your answer. But i mean the hardware configuration of the internal clock pins. Sorry i didn't specify it before

berendi
Principal

The internal clocks are, well, internal, so they don't have any pins.

Do you mean using the internal real-time clock with an external crystal for accuracy?

FLM.1
Associate II

Sorry again, i have expressed badly my question.

i meant if i use the internal clock, how should be configurated the external clock pins (PF0-OSC_IN; PF1-OSC_OUT;PC14-OSC32_IN;PC15-OSC32_OUT)?

should i let them floating or i need to configure them with pull down network or put them to ground?

Thanks

berendi
Principal

You can configure them any way you like. They can be used as GPIO inputs or outputs, or be not connected at all.

They can only sink/source a limited amount of current, check the datasheet if you want to use them as outputs.