cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Hello, We are using "STM32F769BIT6" controller for our project, but am not able to find the evaluation board schematic for our reference. Would you pls help to find or provide the evaluation schematic for "STM32F769BIT6" controller. Regards Vinodh

VKuma.9
Associate

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Peter BENSCH
ST Employee

Since there are more than 10,000 different housing variants of our STM32, we cannot offer a separate board for each variant.

Currently there are two boards for the STM32F769: the 32F769IDISCOVERY and the STM32F769I-EVAL, each with the STM32F769NI.

Regards

/Peter

In order to give better visibility on the answered topics, please click on Accept as Solution on the reply which solved your issue or answered your question.

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2
Peter BENSCH
ST Employee

Since there are more than 10,000 different housing variants of our STM32, we cannot offer a separate board for each variant.

Currently there are two boards for the STM32F769: the 32F769IDISCOVERY and the STM32F769I-EVAL, each with the STM32F769NI.

Regards

/Peter

In order to give better visibility on the answered topics, please click on Accept as Solution on the reply which solved your issue or answered your question.
Imen.D
ST Employee

Hi @VKuma.9​ ,

As said Peter, you have to refer to the STM32F769I-EVAL page with STM32F769NI MCU, and you can refer to the schematic in the UM2033 User manual Discovery kit with STM32F769NI MCU.

Imen

When your question is answered, please close this topic by clicking "Accept as Solution".
Thanks
Imen