cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

hello, I am working in a project with STM32f100 and I want to set this MCU as a slave using I2C interface. the master should be raspberry PI so I need the address of STM32.

Mohammed_BEN
Associate II

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Bubbles
ST Employee

You need to configure the address in the I2C register, I2C_OAR1 or I2C_OAR2. More info in RM0008.

BR,

J

To give better visibility on the answered topics, please click on Accept as Solution on the reply which solved your issue or answered your question.

View solution in original post

4 REPLIES 4
Bubbles
ST Employee

You need to configure the address in the I2C register, I2C_OAR1 or I2C_OAR2. More info in RM0008.

BR,

J

To give better visibility on the answered topics, please click on Accept as Solution on the reply which solved your issue or answered your question.

Mohammed_BEN
Associate II

I have configured a slave address in CUBEMx, but when I open my raspberry and try to detect I2C signal, I can't see any thing. any suggestions?

what code is loaded to the STM32? Try some example from the Cube Introduction package. There are several examples of I2C communication.

Mohammed_BEN
Associate II

ok thank you, now is working I can get some a result