cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Hello, I am trying to set up a FDCAN communication (STD Id) at a baud rate of 250 kbit/s in STM32G473RBT . The Tx part seems to work perfectly but I have a problem at the level of the reception.

NToua.2461
Associate II

I try to just toggle a led for each received frame (STD ID).

With a logic analyser I checked the Rx pin on the Rx MCU and the frames arrive well. Hence my feeling that the problem lies at the level of the callback function where the MCU never go.

Thank you in advance for the help you will be able to give me.

16 REPLIES 16

Hi,

Please send me Your project.

Which version STM32CubeIDE You use?

Best Regards,

Slawek

hello;

i use the version 1.6.1 of STM32CubeIDE .

https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/1dFU3DTQlKSMKYTDDUaQHnbL_vToalO9Q?usp=sharing

Best Regards,

nasri

Hi,

You have problem with file "startup_stm32g473rbtx.s". I attached new file for Your project. Please replace only this file.

Best Regards,

Slawek

Hi,

Thank you so much for your help,it's work perfectly.

a question please; normally the startup file is generated automatically by STM32CUBEMX and I never touched this kind of file; how I don't have the right file?

cordially.

nasri

Hi,

Yes, this file is generated by Cubemx. I don't know what happened in Your project but in the orginal file You do not have vector for the interrupt from FDAN, plese compare both file. I just generated new project and copy file startup from new project to Your project. I tested on my MUCLEO-G474RE. This is a slight difference with Your project settings but project works normally.

Best Regards,

Slawek

HI.

okay ;thank you for your help.

cordially.

nasri

Hi guys,

thanks you for our solution