cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

FDCAN with GPDAM.

shashank_kumar
Associate

Hi, i am looking for to use FDCAN by using GPDMA . I am using STM32H5 MCU for my application. it is not clear to me how can i use GPDMA with FDCAN. please guide me

__PRESENT

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
SofLit
ST Employee

Hello,

I don't know which H5 part number you are using. Let's assume you are referring to the STM32H56x/57x.

If you look at the reference manual RM0481 rev 2/ Table 134. Programmed GPDMA1/2 request: there is no DMA requests from FDCAN peripheral(s). So the answer is no, you can't use GPDMA with FDCAN.

To give better visibility on the answered topics, please click on "Accept as Solution" on the reply which solved your issue or answered your question.

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1
SofLit
ST Employee

Hello,

I don't know which H5 part number you are using. Let's assume you are referring to the STM32H56x/57x.

If you look at the reference manual RM0481 rev 2/ Table 134. Programmed GPDMA1/2 request: there is no DMA requests from FDCAN peripheral(s). So the answer is no, you can't use GPDMA with FDCAN.

To give better visibility on the answered topics, please click on "Accept as Solution" on the reply which solved your issue or answered your question.