cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Error message tells me No source available for "__do_global_dtors_aux() at 0x80001ac". I can't seem to solve this problem, does anyone have any ideas?

EVesi.1
Associate

Hello, I want to write/read on the flash memory. For that I made a small program (attached). My program works on Keil5 but when I switch to Atollic TrueStudio when I want to debug an error message tells me No source available for "__do_global_dtors_aux() at 0x80001ac". I can't seem to solve this problem, does anyone have any ideas? (I use an F401RE)

4 REPLIES 4
Andrew Neil
Evangelist III

That sounds like a library function - so wouldn't be expected to have source?

If it worked on Keil, that will be using different libraries from Atollic - so are you sure you have this correctly set up for TrueStudio.

Note that the CubeIDE has replaced TrueStudio ...

0693W00000NqKtqQAF.png

"That sounds like a library function"

Indeed - A Google search for "__do_global_dtors_aux" finds this (amongst others):

https://stackoverflow.com/questions/6477494/do-global-dtors-aux-and-do-global-ctors-aux

Also note that this is for C++ - so is your project properly configured for C++ ?

Hi, thanks for your answer, I program in C. But I found an answer in the following link : Integrating STM32CubeProgrammer in Atollic TrueSTUDIO.

I now use STM32CubeProgrammer to load my program on the board and I debug with Atollic. The tutorial is very simple to follow and worked for me the first time.

Again, note that Atollic is now obsolete.

If the issue is now resolved, please mark the solution

0693W000008y9fZQAQ.png