cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Does STM32L083RZT6 support motionFD library?

jason239955_st
Associate III

4 REPLIES 4
Imen.D
ST Employee

Hello @jason239955_st​ ,

The motionFD is not supported for STM32L0.

So far MotionFD library is not provided for Cortex-M0.

0693W00000BbHV4QAN.jpg 

When your question is answered, please close this topic by choosing Select as Best. This will help other users find that answer faster.

Imen

When your question is answered, please close this topic by clicking "Accept as Solution".
Thanks
Imen
jason239955_st
Associate III

Thanks for the answer.

jason239955_st
Associate III

Hi Imen,

i was working on the code for LSM9DS1 for self test with the following link

https://github.com/STMicroelectronics/STMems_Standard_C_drivers/blob/master/lsm9ds1_STdC/examples/lsm9ds1_self_test.c

i am facing some issues to run this self test of out MCU (STM32L083RZT6TR) and clearly the example is developed for the evaluation boards as it states below

"* This example was developed using the following STMicroelectronics evaluation boards:

* - STEVAL_MKI109V3 + STEVAL-MKI159V1

* - NUCLEO_F411RE + STEVAL-MKI159V11

* - DISCOVERY_SPC584B + STEVAL-MKI159V11"

But it also have a point to use a custom board which we want to use in our case with other MCU as state below.

"If you need to run this example on a different hardware platform a modification of the functions:

`platform_write`, `platform_read`, `tx_com` and 'platform_init' is required."

I was trying to study these functions and all these functions have the evaluation boards (which is not our case) defined in them and also the example says.

"If a different hardware is used please comment all following target board and redefine yours."

As we need to run it in our board with our MCU do we just need to change functions or need to redefine the whole hardware parameters?

I may be missing any reasonable point here or may be confused because of the evaluation boards definitions. need you help in this regards as we

need to set up LSM9DS1 with our MCU to run the self test and read the data polling.

Thanks

Jason

ABin .1
Associate II

Hi Jason,

I am also working on STM32L083 with LSM9ds1 and run the Polling Data on Github

but unfortunately stuck at WHO_AM_I register return value of 0x68. Mine is 0x00. So it stucks at

while(1) loop.

Have you solved your issue?

Thank you.

-anuar