cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

DMA2 Not getting interrupt

ch2
Associate III
Posted on February 24, 2014 at 16:42

The original post was too long to process during our migration. Please click on the attachment to read the original post.
21 REPLIES 21
ch2
Associate III
Posted on March 08, 2014 at 11:15

Thanks Francescato Diego and Clive.

I was pushed to work this way as the hardware is already designed and I have to just write firmware for it. Yes, I have no issue with the SD card speed as far as rest of the project requirement. I achieved 3Mb/s tested today. Yes I was thinking about NAND memory and compression algorithms before I started to attempt this project but cost was an issue as this (DCMI to SD) is a part of that project. Any how I have one more idea I'll try that. I'll try to capture odd and even fields I think interlacing is the word for it. I'll update that if I have done it like this.... Cheers.. 🙂

glenn
Associate II
Posted on January 26, 2015 at 01:18

@ali.babar

Did you manage to get any further with this high bandwidth DCMI > SDIO concept? I am looking to achieve similar (without external memory). 

It would be handy to know what type of throughput you managed to achieve?

I am looking at splitting it up and receiving parts of the frame over multiple frames (as camera has function to repeat frames) if the throughput is not possible.