cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Debug Hard Fault triggered when ETH is active with TrustZone enabled

minchingho_span
Associate II

Hi,

I'm working on root cause a Hard Fault issue on STM32H563. The application is a regular ping and response. The system has TrustZone enabled. When the hard fault happens, according to pushed stack info from psp_ns, the call happens inside a memchr function with some invalid char string address called from print function. I tried to step through the print function and hard fault always happened before I really get close to where the problem was reported. If I inspect the psp_ns info when hard fault happens during stepping through the code, it still shows exactly the same info ( issue in memchr with the same invalid pointer). This got me think the hard fault actually happened on the secure region. I also notice there is a value in psp_s, which shows 0x30007F88. I don't know how to view the stack info. I am also not sure if there is some memory conflict happened in this area since ETH DMA uses SRAM3 to process the data. Any suggestion how I can check what happened on the secured side? 

Thank you,

Min-Ching Ho

0 REPLIES 0