cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

can not connect the target;read out protection is activated

ALAMUSI
Associate

问题描述:我电路板上使用的单片机是STM32H750系列,电路板工作正常; 始终使用STLINK工具下载程序; 最近,MCU经常出现无法下载程序的问题。具体现象是STLINK工具弹窗显示“读出保护已激活”。关闭弹窗后,出现“无法连接目标”消息,计算机与MCU失去连接。 我在网上搜索了很多解决方案,但没有一个能够解决它。最后,我不得不用新的MCU替换MCU。 更换后,它工作正常,下载程序没有问题,但下载几次后问题再次出现。我非常苦恼,

2 REPLIES 2
STTwo-32
ST Employee

Hello @ALAMUSI and welcome to the ST Community 😊

To give more visibility to your post, i suggest you use English for your posts which is the official language of this forum. I translated your post using Google translate and here is the text I received:

"Problem description: The microcontroller used on my circuit board is the STM32H750 series, and the circuit board works normally; I always use the STLINK tool to download programs; recently, MCUs often have problems downloading programs. The specific phenomenon is that the pop-up window of the STLINK tool displays "Readout protection is activated". After closing the pop-up window, a "Unable to connect to target" message appears, and the computer loses connection with the MCU. I searched many solutions online but none of them can solve it. Finally, I had to replace the MCU with a new one. After replacing it, it worked fine and downloaded the program without problems, but after downloading it a few times the problem reappeared. I am very distressed."

I think you have enabled the readout protection level2. In this case, you can't connect anymore to this MCU. for more details, take a look at the part 4.5.3 of the RM0433 for more details.

Best Regards.

STTwo-32

To give better visibility on the answered topics, please click on Accept as Solution on the reply which solved your issue or answered your question.

Thank you very much for your reply. Currently, I am using an unconventional method to connect it to my computer. Although it may not be a long-term solution, it can still solve the current needs; The fundamental reason for this issue may be gradually studied later