cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

The following error occurred during deployment to hardware board: No STM32 MCU connected.

afate
Associate II

Embedded Coder Support Package for STMicroelectronics STM32 Processors.

The following error occurred during deployment to your hardware board: No STM32 MCU connected.

I can fine ST LINK DEVICE in Device Manager and connect STM board in STM32CubeProgrammer.

matlab 2022a.

5 REPLIES 5
Peter BENSCH
ST Employee

Welcome @afate, to the community!

What ST-LINK are you using?

Did you try to upgrade it using CubeProg?

Regards
/Peter

In order to give better visibility on the answered topics, please click on Accept as Solution on the reply which solved your issue or answered your question.

I'm using ST-LINK V2.

I upgrade my ST-LINK to newest version,V2J43S7.

I try to change matlab version,but no used.

In CubeProg,I change shared setting to enable,I think it's the question.

Is our CubeProgrammer using CubeProg command?

Peter BENSCH
ST Employee

I don't know how you programme or whether your programming solution uses CubeProg. What happens if you programme with CubeProg and perhaps switch off the option Shared as a test?

In order to give better visibility on the answered topics, please click on Accept as Solution on the reply which solved your issue or answered your question.

I'm using Embedded Coder Support Package for STMicroelectronics STM32 Processors in matlab simulink. 

In CubeProg,if I switch off Shared option,Serial Number is unknowned,and press connect unused.

There is my programming solution screenshot.

Peter BENSCH
ST Employee

Well, I don't know which tool Simulink from Mathworks uses for programming, so I can't comment on that. But let's take another look at ST-LINK: can you please upload a photo of your ST-LINK, front and back?