cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Can i manage this device from windows 10?

ptt
Associate II

Hi 

i have this device

https://es.aliexpress.com/item/1005003425526257.html?spm=a2g0o.order_list.order_list_main.29.21ef194dpi5ufM&gatewayAdapt=glo2esp

Someone can give me some info about how to access it from windows 10?

thanks very much in advance.

16 REPLIES 16
MM..1
Chief II

Notice:

By default, the STM32 MCU on the module is not open source to customers, and the schematic diagram and PCB of the module are also not open. If the customer wants to program on this MCU by himself for secondary development, he can contact Hot Wheels Negotiate open things (additional fees are required).

ptt
Associate II

thanks for your response. i do not want to develop. i only want to send new qr codes via com port as the seller announces for the product... im lost about this...

Pavel A.
Evangelist III

The interface looks like TTL serial so yes it can be managed from a PC with a USB to TTL adapter. On that aliexpress page click on VER MAS and it will show the pinout and programming details.  Enjoy 🙂

ptt
Associate II

That would suggest if you have a USB-to-CMOS Serial adapter to provide power and serial connectivity you could use a Terminal application or your own code to send command/data packets to the display in the manner the vendor documents/describes.

Tips, Buy me a coffee, or three.. PayPal Venmo
Up vote any posts that you find helpful, it shows what's working..
Pavel A.
Evangelist III

Well, it's time to learn Chinese...

ptt
Associate II

Thanks very much for your responses.

i attached 2 pictures when i show the device has an USB connector. When i connect it, the device starts and seems to work. But i have some questions:
- Why is needed to provide power? is not ok like now?

- The device has no other connector where to connect another one or pins holes...
- When i connect the USB, i do not see COM Port on Windows 10. Windows doesnt recognize the device.

I dont know what to do... :(

once again, thanks very much for your help.

ptt
Associate II

Looking at the image attached, seems the Micro-B USB connector is what i need to use. The question is: any normal USB wire is ok for this?

Pavel A.
Evangelist III

This connector is not USB. It is TTL serial, with power.