cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

CAN and USB on STM32767ZiT6

WIF
Associate II

Hello,

I have a custom board based on STM32767ZIT6 and it has the three CAN peripherals and the USB designed. The goal is to translate the CAN message to USB directly without the need for a bridge but I am facing issues activating the USB and the three CAN peripherals in the software. I am using basic CDC and when I connect the CAN port to a CAN network using the CANDoISO device, the USB disappear from the device manager and the GUI application.
Is it possible to use all three CAN peripherals with USB enabled or  have I messed up the configurations such as interrupt priorities and timing or will an RTOS help here?

11 REPLIES 11
WIF
Associate II

Thank you so much. The Baudrate was the issue

I can connect my CAN1 port to the CANDoISo device to form a CAN network. CAN1 of my device correctly receiving data from the network and the data is being transmitted via the USB to the terminal. Proof of concept seems to be ok. Now moving to the other CANs.

SofLit
ST Employee

Good 😊!

To give better visibility on the answered topics, please click on "Accept as Solution" on the reply which solved your issue or answered your question.