cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

BDSL File for STM32H745XIH6

JPiet.3
Associate II

Hello,

is somebody is knowing, if a BDSL-File for  STM32H745XIH6  is existing? The affected processor doesn't exist in the "en.stm32h7_bsdl.zip" (https://www.st.com/resource/en/bsdl_model/stm32h7_bsdl.zip) from STM. Five packages are supported, but not the TBGA256.

I would be happy, if someone can share a link or a file with me.

Thanks,

Jan

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
ELABI.1
ST Employee

Hello @JPiet.3,

The STM32H745XIH6 is an MCU from TFBGA 240+25 package.

Please refer to the datasheet, specifically "8 Ordering information section" for more information. I have attached the Datasheet link.

The BSDL of STM32H745XIH6 is already exist in zip file with "STM32H745_755_TFBGA240" file name.

Thank you.

To give better visibility on the answered topics, please click on Accept as Solution on the reply which solved your issue or answered your question.

Eya.

To give better visibility on the answered topics, please click on Accept as Solution on the reply which solved your issue or answered your question.

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1
ELABI.1
ST Employee

Hello @JPiet.3,

The STM32H745XIH6 is an MCU from TFBGA 240+25 package.

Please refer to the datasheet, specifically "8 Ordering information section" for more information. I have attached the Datasheet link.

The BSDL of STM32H745XIH6 is already exist in zip file with "STM32H745_755_TFBGA240" file name.

Thank you.

To give better visibility on the answered topics, please click on Accept as Solution on the reply which solved your issue or answered your question.

Eya.

To give better visibility on the answered topics, please click on Accept as Solution on the reply which solved your issue or answered your question.