cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

B-U585I-IOT02A with MX25LM51245G to store and retrieve .bin file using filex and levelx.

RK.15
Associate II

Hello ST community,

I am developing an application based on B-U585I-IOT02A. In this I am using the MX25LM51245G which is on board NOR flash connected via OCTOSPI. The functionality is to save and retrieve a .bin file from the NOR flash. Please let me know how can we achieve the same.

Regards

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
KDJEM.1
ST Employee

Hello @Community member​ ,

I advise you to get inspired form the Fx_NoR_Write_Read_File example available in STM32CubeU5 package.

This example may help you by following the instructions in the readme file.

When your question is answered, please close this topic by choosing Select as Best. This will help other users find that answer faster.

Thank you

Kaouthar

To give better visibility on the answered topics, please click on Accept as Solution on the reply which solved your issue or answered your question.

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2
KDJEM.1
ST Employee

Hello @Community member​ ,

I advise you to get inspired form the Fx_NoR_Write_Read_File example available in STM32CubeU5 package.

This example may help you by following the instructions in the readme file.

When your question is answered, please close this topic by choosing Select as Best. This will help other users find that answer faster.

Thank you

Kaouthar

To give better visibility on the answered topics, please click on Accept as Solution on the reply which solved your issue or answered your question.

With FatFS we'd use 4KB sectors to match the erase sector/page size of the QSPI/OSPI devices.

NOR Flash isn't particularly fast, and writes will require an erase.

Tips, Buy me a coffee, or three.. PayPal Venmo
Up vote any posts that you find helpful, it shows what's working..