cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

automatic status polling example

AAree.1
Associate II

Hello

I use STM32U575 to run some tests for my company, I have used S26KL512S in automatic status polling mode but it seems that it does not work with the hyperflash octal memories.

Is there any example on this mode with other memories with the same MCU?

Thanks.

Alexi.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
ChahinezC
Lead

Hello @AAree.1​,

You can refer to the OSPI_NOR_AutoPolling_DTR example on the B-U585I-IOT02A board, it is based on the STM32U585AI MCU.

You can find it under the following root : "STM32Cube\Repository\STM32Cube_FW_U5\Projects\B-U585I-IOT02A\Examples\OCTOSPI\OSPI_NOR_AutoPolling_DTR" or in the GitHub repository.

I hope my answer has helped you, please mark it as best by clicking on the "Select as Best" button if it fully answered your question. This will help other users find this solution faster.

Thank you.

Chahinez.

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1
ChahinezC
Lead

Hello @AAree.1​,

You can refer to the OSPI_NOR_AutoPolling_DTR example on the B-U585I-IOT02A board, it is based on the STM32U585AI MCU.

You can find it under the following root : "STM32Cube\Repository\STM32Cube_FW_U5\Projects\B-U585I-IOT02A\Examples\OCTOSPI\OSPI_NOR_AutoPolling_DTR" or in the GitHub repository.

I hope my answer has helped you, please mark it as best by clicking on the "Select as Best" button if it fully answered your question. This will help other users find this solution faster.

Thank you.

Chahinez.