Did you mean: 

About QSPI example code with STM32H747I-DISCO

Son, Dong-Seong
Associate III

Hi

I have a STM32H747I-DISCO board

I want to test NOR Flash ( MT25QL512ABB8ESF-0SIT ) with Quad SPI

I didnot find an example code for it.

Can I get an example code for NOR Flash with IOC file.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
ChahinezC
Lead

Hello @Son, Dong-Seong​,

I recommend you referring to the example provided within the STM32CubeH7 on the STM32H747I-EVAL board. MT25QL512ABB8ESF-0SI is implemented on the Eval board so the example will definitely help you. It describes how to erase part of the QSPI memory, write data in IT mode and access to QSPI memory in memory-mapped dual mode to check the data.

You can find it under the "STM32Cube_FW_H7_X.XX\Projects\STM32H747I-EVAL\Examples\QSPI\QSPI_MemoryMappedDual" root or on the GitHub repository.

I hope my answer has helped you, when your question is answered please mark my answer as best by clicking on the "Select as Best" button if it fully answered your question. This will help other users find this solution faster.

Best regards,

Chahinez.

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1
ChahinezC
Lead

Hello @Son, Dong-Seong​,

I recommend you referring to the example provided within the STM32CubeH7 on the STM32H747I-EVAL board. MT25QL512ABB8ESF-0SI is implemented on the Eval board so the example will definitely help you. It describes how to erase part of the QSPI memory, write data in IT mode and access to QSPI memory in memory-mapped dual mode to check the data.

You can find it under the "STM32Cube_FW_H7_X.XX\Projects\STM32H747I-EVAL\Examples\QSPI\QSPI_MemoryMappedDual" root or on the GitHub repository.

I hope my answer has helped you, when your question is answered please mark my answer as best by clicking on the "Select as Best" button if it fully answered your question. This will help other users find this solution faster.

Best regards,

Chahinez.