cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Trying to compile Ultrasound FFT from SW_Source using QT and getting an error message that libhs_datalog.dll is corrupt.

MEde.1
Associate III

The specific message is LNK1107: invalid or corrupt file cannot read at 0x3F8

17 REPLIES 17
shenghua yang
Associate III

Dear ​MEde:

I have the same question to compile Ultrasound FFT from SW_Source using QT and getting an error message that libhs_datalog.dll is corrupt.

How to fixed the bug? Could you help provide any solution?

0693W00000aIyzEQAS.pngThe specific message is LNK1107: invalid or corrupt file cannot read at 0x3F8 shown below.

0693W00000aIyziQAC.pngBest Regards,

Sheng-Hua

shenghua yang
Associate III

Dear ​All:

We have the same question to compile Ultrasound FFT from SW_Source using QT and getting an error message that libhs_datalog.dll is corrupt.

How to fixed the bug? Could any experters help provide any solution?

0693W00000aIyzEQAS.pngThe specific message is LNK1107: "invalid or corrupt file cannot read at 0x3F8" shown below.

0693W00000aIyziQAC.pngBest Regards,

Sheng-Hua

MEde.1
Associate III

Sheng-Hua,

Unfortunately, I have received nothing from ST since I flagged this with them on 07/03/2023. If you wish to contact them directly feel free to point them to my Case Number 00174143 as well!

SimonePradolini
ST Employee

Hi all,

@MEde.1​ , @shenghua yang​  can you share with me both Qt Creator and compiler version are you using?

The package has been tested successfully using Qt Creator 4.10.0 - Based on Qt 5.13.1 (MSVC 2017, 32 bit).

I can check with the version you are using and help you to overcome the issue.

Best regards

Simone

In order to give better visibility on the answered topics, please click on 'Accept as Solution' on the reply which solved your issue or answered your question.
MEde.1
Associate III

QT Creator 9.0.2. I wouldn't worry too much I gave up and wrote a python version of your Ultrasound app.

SimonePradolini
ST Employee

Ok,

Sorry for the late reply.

FYI: I'm planning a maintenance release for MEMSMIC1 by June, so I'll add the solution for the reported issue into this release.

Best regards

Simone

In order to give better visibility on the answered topics, please click on 'Accept as Solution' on the reply which solved your issue or answered your question.
MEde.1
Associate III

Hi Simone,

Well after playing with Python for a couple of months I am convinced of the value of the approach I am taking but now need to refactor into C++ for speed. I don't suppose you could either make available your maintenance version or send me the corrupt .dll?

C:\Users\mikeede\Documents\UltrasoundFFT\SW_source\HS_DataLog\libhs_datalog.dll:-1: error: LNK1107: invalid or corrupt file: cannot read at 0x3F8

MEde.1
Associate III

Simone,

So, here we are in August? No sign of a maintenance release.

Cheers,

Mike

Jemmy
Associate II

I got the same issue too. That's so urgent for my company.

Can anyone help from ST? My QT Creator is 5.0.2 from QT 5.12.12.