cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

how to use the P-NUCLEO-USB002 with STM32F072RB MCU for Power Delivery

LB_student
Associate II

Hello, I'm trying to implement a Power Delivery charger and communicator with a tablet using the STUSB1602 of the P-NUCLEO-USB002 with STM32F072RB MCU. I've looked everywhere, and it seems the STSW-STUSB010 library is no longer available, fortunately I've found this GitHub with projects that can be implemented in order to use the Nucleo with. The problem is when I compile the STM32F072_MB1303_SRC_ONLY or any other projects included in the files, there are errors in the builds and I don't know how to correct them. So is there any other way to configure the P-NUCLEO-USB002 with STM32F072RB MCU? Because my goal is to make it work and then be able to modify the code in order to make the P-NUCLEO-USB002 work with a NUCLEO-G0B1RE.

Edit: After looking more in detail, it looks to be an issue with the files' pathway, I've changed them, it got rid of some errors but new one appeared. The console says there is no such or such files existing in those include (cannot even click on them with crtl+click) yet they exist in the directories. I tried readding the path/editing it, yet it changes nothing, as if those files do not exist despite being there…

0 REPLIES 0