cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

warum dreht sich mein Motor nicht

Jess32
Associate II

ich verwende MCSDK 6.2.0 

ich versuche seit einigen Tagen ein Maxon-Motor mit B-G431B-ESC1 zu drehen. aber es gelingt bisher nicht. Könnte jemand mir bitte sagen , was ist falsch eingestellt habe? 

ich habe mit Workbench alle Parameter von meinem Motor eingegeben . ich will die mit 14 V betreiben. und dann die Projekt generiert . mit Hilfe von STM32CubeIDE 1.13.2 die generierte Code in dem B-G431B-ESC1 geflasht und bisher keine Fehlermeldungen gesehen. alles scheint gut zu funktionieren. Ich erwarte dass, der Motor sich mit ST Motor Pilot V1.2.4 dreht . aber das ist nicht der Fallt. Der Motor macht nur so komische Geräusche aber dreht sich nicht. Es wäre so nett, wenn Jemand die Zeit nimmt, um mich eine Rückmeldung zu geben. 

im Anhang den Datenblatt meinem Motor und .stwb6 Projekt.

Mit freundlichen Grüßen

3 REPLIES 3
Jess32
Associate II

I am using MCSDK 6.2.0

I have been trying to turn a Maxon motor with B-G431B-ESC1 for a few days now, but so far it has not worked. Could someone please tell me what I have set wrong?

I have entered all the parameters of my motor in Workbench. I want to run it with 14 V. and then I have generated the project and with the help of STM32CubeIDE 1.13.2 I have flashed the generated code in the B-G431B-ESC1 and so far I have not seen any error messages. everything seems to work fine. I expect the motor to turn with ST Motor Pilot V1.2.4 but this is not the case. The engine just makes funny noises but does not turn. It would be so nice if someone takes the time to give me some feedback.

attached the datasheet of my engine and .stwb6 project.

cedric H
ST Employee

Hello @Jess32 ,

Quick question, have you already tried to profile your motor?

The MCSDK comes with a profiler tool. If you have no clue about what it is, please open the MC User Manual and have a look at Motor Profiler Application Note. 

Regards

Cedric

Jess32
Associate II

Hallo @cedric H ,

first of all, thanks for the quick feedback. i'm trying to create the motor profile right now, but this is the error message i'm getting in the attachment. do you have any other suggestion for me?