cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

The mc workbench 'MCSDK 5.0.3(2)' doesn't see STM32CUBEMX (the latest version) !!

gokay aygok
Associate III
Posted on April 20, 2018 at 18:33

Hello dear ST community members,

I am so sorry to ask this question for a couple of times. But, I don't have any other choice.

I have installedthe motor control workbench and STM32CUBEMX. However, I can not generate the code for motor control. The error is, NO STM32CUBEMX version above 4.0 has been found. Is there any version of cubemx which is newer than 4.0 ?

When I remove the STM32CUBEMX, I am getting the same error, too. Therefore, I came to the point that the motor control workbench MCSDK 5.0.3 and 5.0.2 do not see the latest version of cube mx, which is 4.0.

The screenshot of the error can be found in attached file.

Any help, idea, suggestion and advise would be appreciated.

Thanks a lot dear ST community members....

***I have gone through the installing steps for my all computer with windows 7 and 10 (32 and 64 bits). All results are the same.***

#cubemx #motor-control #mcsdk #pmsm #foc #sdk #need #focsdk #mc

Note: this post was migrated and contained many threaded conversations, some content may be missing.
13 REPLIES 13
??Fil
Associate II

Hello. I have the same problem and my registry does not have the entry you asked for. My cubeMX version is 4.27.0. I tried everything I found on the internet. I tried installing the softwares on three different computers, two of which are windows 10 and the other one Windows 7. In all I had the same result. Workbench cannot find cubeMX. Can you send me the .reg file if possible?

MAli.2
Associate

Hello. I had the same problem. Then, I fixed it by changing operating system language. If your OS has Turkish language, you get that problem. OS language must be English. Problem solved.

MYu
Associate II

I had an error. I think it failed to exccute MC workbench by java runtime error.

Failed to execute C:\Program Files\STMicroectronics\STM32CUbe\STM32CUbeMX\third_parties_plugins\com.st.stm32cube.ide.common.services.mx.jar-0.0.9.jar

Laurent Ca...
Lead II

The question has been moved from the "Motor Control Hardware" section to the "STM32 Motor Control" section (the question is about the STM32 MC SDK). 

Best regards