cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

SWST-ROBOT-1 fails to build in STM32CubeIDE V1.3.0.

CPaul.2352
Associate

The steps to reproduce:

1. Uncompress STSW-Robot-1, import EVALKIT_ROBOT_1_SDK543_Positioning_LL.ioc using all default options. 
  2. Answer ‘Yes’ to “Open Associated Perspective?�?
  3. Project Manager Settings appears, informs that “The Firmware Package required by the Project is not the latest version available in your STM32CubeMX Repository�?, I press the default option to continue with the slightly outdated software. 
  4. Workspace comes up, and I click build. 
  5. On build, the first error I see is: ../MotorControl/mc_stm_types.h:37:12: fatal error: stm32f0xx_ll_dac.h: No such file or directory

Looking at the initial unzipped file structure, that file is included. Somehow importing into STM32CubeIDE is removing some files. Can you please provide instructions on how to properly build this example?

2 REPLIES 2
Cristiana SCARAMEL
ST Employee

​Try to import the ready-made project for STM32CubeIDE into your workspace, you can find it in folder EVALKIT_ROBOT_1_SDK543_Positioning_LL\STM32CubeIDE.

In attachment you can see the output file of compilation.

Anyway you can find all drivers HAL and LL in folder "Driver".

If you feel a post has answered your question, please click "Accept as Solution"
Laurent Ca...
Lead II

The question has been moved from the "Motor Control Hardware" section to the "STM32 Motor Control" section (the question is about the STM32 MC SDK). 

Best regards