cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

P-NUCLEO-IHM03 motor kit - control BLDC motor speed & interface LM35 temperature sensor

SahanaRaghu
Associate

I am using P-NUCLEO-IHM03 motor kit which comprises a STM32G431RB series microcontroller, gimbal motor (GBM2804H-100T), X-NUCLEO-IHM16M1 
I am interfacing LM35 temperature sensor to control the speed of the BLDC motor so as the temperature increases (eg. by using a soldering gun) the motor speed is also increasing so the motor is varying its speed according to the change in the ambient temperature but I am not able to print the value of the temperature on the console even though i have given the printing condition and in the live expression the value of the variable that is being displayed is not the right one too there is no proper ADC conversion happening nor I can read the temperature value.
Please help me solving this issue 

1 REPLY 1
Andrew Neil
Evangelist III

Start by doing just one thing at a time!

@SahanaRaghu wrote:

I am not able to print the value of the temperature on the console even though i have given the printing condition  

Are you able to print anything at all to this "console" ?

What "console" are you using?

How is this "console" connected to your Target?

https://community.st.com/t5/community-guidelines/how-to-write-your-question-to-maximize-your-chances-to-find-a/ta-p/575228