cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

ODU Compressor Running Issues

VGani.1
Associate III

Hi, 

I am using STEVAL-CTM010V1 to drive the compressor. I am using Workbench 5.4.7 for dual motor control. I am able to run the Drive2(Fan motor). when it is running, I am trying to run the compressor. Immediately, communication is getting disconnected. What could be the reason? Please Suggest. 

Thanks&Regards

Vijay

VGani1_0-1701948738355.png

5 REPLIES 5
GMA
ST Employee

Hello,

It could come from the fact that CPU is overloaded, could you please try by decreasing PWM value (from 20K to 15K e.g.)?

If you agree with the answer, please accept it by clicking on 'Accept as solution'.
Best regards.
GMA
VGani.1
Associate III

hi @GMA 

Currently, the PWM frequency of Compressor is 6kHz. 

GMA
ST Employee

Hello,

Unfortunately, Workbench 5.4.7 is no more available on ST site (for STEVAL-CTM010V1, example is available with WB5.4.8 or it is available on WB6.2.1) and I cannot check on FW side but could you please check with a debugger if an error has not been trigged internally and not reported to the tool? On WB5.4.8, a table STM[] contains a "fault occurred" variable.

If you agree with the answer, please accept it by clicking on 'Accept as solution'.
Best regards.
GMA
VGani.1
Associate III

Hi,

On WB5.4.8, a table STM[] contains a "fault occurred" variable. Can you just send me a screenshot where we can see these values in live expressions??

Regards

Vijay

Hello,

Please display STM Table:

GMA_0-1704447382338.png

Error values definition available in mc_type.h

Best regards.
GMA