cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

NUCLEO-H753ZI and Motor Control WorkBench

albHW
Associate

Hello,

I try to use the NUCLEO-H753ZI in combination with the Motor Control WorkBench 6.2.0.

Unfortunately, the bord isn’t supported out of the box now.

My experiments to define a new bords runs in several errors.

Is there a way to use the STM32H753ZI with the Motor Control WorkBench?

Regards

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Gael A
ST Employee

Hello albHW,

We are sorry to tell you that the only H7 MCU supported by Workbench is the STM32H745ZITx. Your feedback is appreciated and we will try to add the STM32H753ZI to our assets as soon as we can.

Concerning the board manager tool, you can find its documentation in our motor control wiki. Even though you won't be able to describe a board using the STM32H753ZI for now, you can find all our supported MCUs in the \MC_SDK_6.2.1\Utilities\PC_Software\STMCWB\assets\hardware\mcu folder.

If you agree with my answer, please consider accepting it by clicking on 'Accept as solution'.

Hope this will help,
Gaël A.

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1
Gael A
ST Employee

Hello albHW,

We are sorry to tell you that the only H7 MCU supported by Workbench is the STM32H745ZITx. Your feedback is appreciated and we will try to add the STM32H753ZI to our assets as soon as we can.

Concerning the board manager tool, you can find its documentation in our motor control wiki. Even though you won't be able to describe a board using the STM32H753ZI for now, you can find all our supported MCUs in the \MC_SDK_6.2.1\Utilities\PC_Software\STMCWB\assets\hardware\mcu folder.

If you agree with my answer, please consider accepting it by clicking on 'Accept as solution'.

Hope this will help,
Gaël A.