cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Motor Workbench 6.2.1

RTira.1
Associate II

Hi, I'm currently using Motor Workbench 6.2.1 and I'm trying to create a new project with a custom power board. To that end, I want to create the JSON descriptor file of the board.

I have read the "Motor Control Boards description format" manual from ST Wiki, where it describes the version 3 of the format; however looking at some JSON files from other existing boards I've notice that the current version on them is version 4.

For example, for the board STEVAL-LVLP01

{
"type": "power",
"name": "STEVAL-LVLP01",
"descVersion": 4,
"contentVersion": "1.0",
"PN": "STEVAL-LVLP01",
"longDescription": "Three-phase brushless DC motor driver expansion board based on STSPIN830 for STM32 Nucleo",
"shortDescription": "PMSM & BLDC power board based on STSPIN830 for STM32 Nucleo",
"link": "https://www.st.com/en/ecosystems/x-nucleo-ihm16m1.html",

{
"name": "PhaseVoltageSensing",
"type": "PhaseVoltageSensing",
"hwVariants": [
{
"type": "ThreePhaseVoltageDividersFiltered",
"help": "How to enable this variant",
"signals": {
"VOLTAGE_DIV_FILT_U": [
{
"name": "A25",
"help": "PCIE A25. Factory default.",
"cost": 0
}
],
"VOLTAGE_DIV_FILT_V": [
{
"name": "A26",
"help": "PCIE A26. Factory default.",
}
],
"VOLTAGE_DIV_FILT_W": [
{
"name": "A27",
"help": "PCIE A27. Factory default.",
}
]
},
"voltageDividerValue": 25.34,
"cutoffPulse": 3256
}
]
},

}

In this sense, my custom power board is equiped with three phase voltage differential sensors, so I wonder where can I get an updated version of the description format that explains PhaseVoltageSensing feature possible values, because the current document (version 3) doesn't cover it.

The only variant I was able to find from STEVAL-LVLP01 JSON file is "ThreePhaseVoltageDividersFiltered", which doesn't works for me.

What I want is a configuration similar to CurrentSensing like "ThreeShunt_RawCurrents_Differential", but applied to phase voltage sensing.

Anyone from ST can give me information about this issue?

Thanks!

0 REPLIES 0