cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Lot of mistakes in MC SDK documentation

SRedd.5
Senior III

Large number of mistakes observed in the MCSDK documentation UM1052.

0693W00000biARwQAM_image.png

This is the park transform and the same thing is repeating.

_legacyfs_online_stmicro_images_0693W00000biASBQA2.pngIs he trying to say Ia, Ib or Ialpha or IBeta. I think very little effort in creating the document. There is a mention of Theta but not captured in the figures. Very confused to refer or not this document.

2 REPLIES 2
cedric H
ST Employee

Hello @Community member​ ,

From the MCSDK 6.1 the documentation has been rewritten in html and is directly available from the Workbench about button -> Documentation. As far as I can see, the mistakes you highlighted are fixed.

_legacyfs_online_stmicro_images_0693W00000biB7xQAE.pngTheta is defined as follow :  θ  is the angular displacement of the (q, d) reference frame at the time of observation.

Ias and Ibs are the stator currents directed along the coils each displaced by 120 degrees.

Iα  and iβ are the currents directed along a new orthogonal coordinate system.

Iα  and iβ are computed from Ias and Ibs thanks to Clark's transform :

_legacyfs_online_stmicro_images_0693W00000biB8WQAU.png 

I hope it helps.

Cedric

SRedd.5
Senior III

Thank you for feedback i have few doubts if you can clarify it will help me a lot.

The clarke, park and inverse park transform have different formulae compared to standard i have attached the image

_legacyfs_online_stmicro_images_0693W00000biDq1QAE.pngCould you please help me to explain why there is difference?