cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

I am using X-NUCLEO-IHM08M1 NUCLEO-F446RE Motor Profiler 5.4.8 motor>>48v 600w not run

somkid
Associate III

0693W00000Un8ovQAB.pngI want you to help explain and help fix it.0693W00000Un8pUQAR.pngMotor 48 volts, 600 watts, number of pairs of poles 52/2=26

or the motor is too big, please reply, thank you very much.

12 REPLIES 12
somkid
Associate III

Still waiting for help from everyone, thanks.

Ondrej HOLY
ST Employee

Dear SJunt

You have not received answer because you have fill your question to strange place.

This Community channel was created for Q&A after ACIM solution webinar dedicated for EMEA and US region.

This is not standart support channel.

Please use OLS system (https://my.st.com/ols) 

May I have a question? How you have found this Community channel?

(please check if you well done all requested modification for FOC and MP (Motor Profiler) support. Not all motors can be tuned by MP a specially if motor do not fit to Power Stage parameters or if it not tested at nominal motor conditions please check od modify filled/used speed, current, voltage)

Have a nice day.

Ondrej

Thanks for answering me, I've been waiting for an answer for days on my problem.

So how do I contact support channels?

>>>May I have a question? How you have found this Community channel?<<<

answerI'm trying to find a suitable community group and trying to contact active support.

Ondrej HOLY
ST Employee

Please use OLS system on following link https://my.st.com/ols.

somkid
Associate III

what is this

Ondrej HOLY
ST Employee

It is Online Support System.

If you enter a question there a ST expert answer it. 

I think I answered that point but the help is still unanswered and the answer is still the same.

jartim
Associate III

There is a design fault on the IHM08M1 (at least on the 3 units I have) where the switch-mode converter does not start when Vbus is greater than about 12V. The output from this switch-mode drives the output driver enable signal, so there is not FET drive when Vbus is more than 12V, hence the test never works. This may not be the cause of your problem, but it is a good place to start.