cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

I am getting this warring message "These IPs still have some not configured or wrong parameter values:[ADC1]" when trying to generate code on ST Motor Control Workbench

Mr.SU
Associate II

HI,

I'm trying to use ST Motor Control Workbench to make a project for control PMSM Motor,But when i click on generate code.I get this warring message "These IPs still have some not configured or wrong parameter values:[ADC1] Do you still want to generate code?". If i choose yes.it will generate a project but can't compile successfully.Where could this be unconfigured?

5 REPLIES 5
cedric H
ST Employee

Hello,

Could you attach your stmcx file ?

Cedric

This is my stmcx file.I made the control board and the driver board myself.The ST MCWB version is 5.3.3

Actually.I create a new project and just change the pin assignment.The warring still exist.

cedric H
ST Employee

Dear Mr Su,

thanks for reporting your issue.

I confirm that the ADC1 must have the "Scan conversion Mode" to Enable. And the IOC generated set it to Disable.

The good news is that from your stmcx, excepting this warning, the code generated is complete and compile without errors nor warnings.

I used cube MX 5.2 and HAL V1.7.0

Note that LL generation is not supported for F1 series.

Regards

Cedric

Laurent Ca...
Lead II

The question has been moved from the section "Motor Control Hardware" to the "STM32 Motor Control" section (the question is about the STM32 MC SDK). 

Best regards