cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

how to understand the code of single shunt resistance current sampling about FOC 2.0 version, could you give me a code description document about this part in detail,or communication with me about BLDC/PMSM control,thank you very much!

Wfang.1
Associate II

3 REPLIES 3
Laurent Ca...
Lead II

Dear @Wfang.1​ 

Welcome to the STM32 Community

Could you give more details to the STM32 Community about your setup -the material you use- ?

(HW and also SW: CPU(s), tools and versions, board(s), motor(s) and so on)

And more especially did you use STM32 MC tools (such as MC_suite, STM32 MC Motor Profile, STM32 MC SDK, STM32 MC Workbench, the used example, the origin of the base of your application source code, and so on)?

Best regards

Wfang.1
Associate II

I am using STM32F103RBT6/STM32F103R8T6 base FOC 2.0 version to develop vector control of BLDC. I can achieve three shunt current sample,but can not achieve single shunt current ,which the related code in the stm32f10x_svpwm_1shunt.c file. I can not fully understand the logic of this file and the purpose of some variables(such as MINTIMCNTUPHAND,MIDTIMCNTUPHAND,CH1NORMAL,CH2NORMAL,etc. how to modify these variables in different application). I am developing this project base on keil MDK environment, and do not use STM32 MC tools. I bought a motor control board online to verify FOC strategy base on single shunt current sampling. If the strategy could be verified, the code would be transplanted to our product.

because of the little information about single shunt current sampling base on ST, I need the support of you. how to understand the content of stm32f10x_svpwm_1shunt.c file, that's my appeal.

Best regards

Wfang.1
Associate II

Additional remarks: after several days of understanding, I found some problems with my current code which could not achieve single current sampling, so I wanna get full source code about the single shunt current sampling to realize FOC control. If possible, I Will be very happy. Thank you. Of cource, a description of this part of the code is ok.

Best regards