cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How to get a BLDC motor running on STEVAL-SPIN3024

Curve Wrecker
Associate II

I have generated STM32CubeMX and STM32CubeIDE projects with the help of MC SDK.Referring to user manual, I connected the board to PC with USB and didn't use ST-LINK (I wonder whether it's OK). I don't know how to download the MC program to the board.

I also tried to control the motor with MC SDK monitor but I cannot connect the device,it indicated that "Connection failed, No response, check the communication cable, the power on the board or the baudrate (set to 9600 bps)" , though I did what it said.I feel so confused.

Best regards.

Thanks.

1 REPLY 1
Gael A
ST Employee

Hello Curve Wrecker,

First of all, I would like to apologize for the delay in replying to your post.

If your point is still relevant, I am wondering how you generated a project with an STEVAL-SPIN3204, as it is currently not supported by the Workbench. It is always possible to work from the STEVAL-SPIN3202 or to define the STEVAL-SPIN3204 thanks to the board manager but it is impossible to generate as is.

Concerning the general approach of the MCSDK, I encourage you to watch this video : https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iTnj0DT3lBM

If you agree with my answer, please consider accepting it by clicking on 'Accept as solution'.

Hope this will help,
Gaël A.