cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

STM32F303RE + X-NUCLEO-IHM08M1 + PMSM NEMA 23 Motor Not Running Using FOC Algorithm

sunilchowdary_19
Associate II

I'm currently working on a project using the STM32F303RE microcontroller, X-NUCLEO-IHM08M1 inverter board, and a PMSM NEMA 23 motor. I am attempting to run the motor using the Field-Oriented Control (FOC) algorithm but have encountered an issue where the motor does not run as expected.

Hardware Setup:

• Microcontroller: STM32F303RE
  • Inverter Board: X-NUCLEO-IHM08M1
  • Motor: PMSM NEMA 23

Problem Description:

Despite following the setup procedures and configuring the FOC algorithm, the motor does not run. I suspect the issue might be related to timer configurations or other settings in my main file.

1 REPLY 1
cedric H
ST Employee

Hello @sunilchowdary_19 ,

This forum aims to support the ST motor control solution available here : X-CUBE-MCSDK - STM32 Motor Control Software Development Kit (MCSDK) - STMicroelectronics

Are you asking the community to debug your code?

As you can easily understand, we can only support our own code, which is not the case here.

The good news is that if you invest a bit of time with our solution you will learn how to describe your own inverter and be able to generate a complete FOC project for your hardware (at the condition that your schematic is inherited from ST ones)

Regards

Cedric