cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Hello,im working in BLDC motor using stspin IC.for testing purpose im usinmg STEVAL SPIN32F0 Board,but in that motor is runing only with plug into software.without connecting the stworkbench motor is not running.how i will come from this ?

Anjali
Associate

Also there is one pin that is connected to potentiometer.but there is no any options in st workbench to varry the speed using potentiometer. I look forward to hearing from you as soon as possible.thank you

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Cristiana SCARAMEL
ST Employee

Hello @Anjali​ and welcome to the ST Community.

If I understand well you are using the STEVAL-SPIN3201 board.

In this board the STSPIN32F0 RESET signal (NRST) is connected to the ST-LINK reset (T_NRST) through the jumper J8.

Try to open J8 jumper and check if STSPIN32F0 operation is independent by USB connection.

The STM32 Motor Control SDK does not manage the potentiometer natively, it is necessary to implement that part of the code independently.

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1
Cristiana SCARAMEL
ST Employee

Hello @Anjali​ and welcome to the ST Community.

If I understand well you are using the STEVAL-SPIN3201 board.

In this board the STSPIN32F0 RESET signal (NRST) is connected to the ST-LINK reset (T_NRST) through the jumper J8.

Try to open J8 jumper and check if STSPIN32F0 operation is independent by USB connection.

The STM32 Motor Control SDK does not manage the potentiometer natively, it is necessary to implement that part of the code independently.