cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

evspin32f0602s1 motor driving

KVijay32
Associate II

Hello,

I am very new for ST MCU,I have made may own evspin32f0602s1 board , after many trial and errors also after gone through documentation  ,I got  PWM output. but problem is that I  getting it at Reserved pins of MCU (TP1,TP2,TP3 in evolution board) .I have spend so much time but not getting any solution ,Please guide 

15 REPLIES 15
Gael A
ST Employee

Hello KVijay32,

Could you please be more specific ?
What are you trying to achieve ? What course of action did you follow to get your PWM outputs ? Which documentation have you read ?

If you agree with my answer, please consider accepting it by clicking on 'Accept as solution'.

Hope this will help,
Gaël A.
KVijay32
Associate II

Thanks for your reply, 

I want to make simple motor driver for 3 phase induction motor. need complementary output at 3 PWM output pins of chip.

I used ST Workbench 6.3.0 , select board evspin32f0602s1 ,and then generate the code , just built in STM 32 IDE and downloaded it in chip. I follow all instruction as per user manual.it gives output but getting it at Res1 ,Res2 and Res3 pin of board ,not getting output at complementary pins of chip

Hello KVijay32,

As I said in that post, ACIM implementation is only available as example projects, so you will not be able to run your motor the way you described. You are trying to generate a project for a PMSM drive.

In any case, your issue should not appear, so have you really made sure that nothing goes through the expected PWM outputs (TP17 to TP 22) ? Same for phases output : TP4, TP7 and TP14.

Are you using the MotorPilot to start the algorithm ? Does it give any error ?

Also, be aware that an issue may lay in your design, so please check that everything is correct on your end and consider acquiring an actual EVSPIN32F0602S1 to rule out the possibility of any hardware issue.

If you agree with my answer, please consider accepting it by clicking on 'Accept as solution'.

Hope this will help,
Gaël A.
KVijay32
Associate II

ok i got it, you said that I cant control induction motor through it, its ok ,just i can try for PMSM also ,but problem is same. I don't getting output at test points you said .I got output only at TP 1,2 and 3,I am attaching video of it, as there are no output pulses ,motor pilot is giving feedback error .video shows pulses at TP1,2,3 by changing time per derision

Alright, may I have a look at your .stwb6 file please ? You can send it by changing the file extension to .txt

Hope this will help,
Gaël A.

Hello @KVijay32,

It looks like you are asking us to debug your board which is obviously something we cannot afford to do.

As suggested by Gael, could you test a genuine EVSPIN32F0602S1 board ?

Regards

Cedric

KVijay32
Associate II

I just saved as .txt and sending .please check

hello sir,

as I told ,I made my own board, I am from India, problem is that ,ST material is not available at here ,we have to import it. as i am checking it, something very small mistake i am making in setting. just I need waveforms of PWM at complementary outputs , my project is very different ,just help me for making pulses .other part i will try to make on my own

Hello KVijay32,

I can see in your project that you changed both the "PWM idle state high side" and "PWM idle state low side", putting them in pull up. Could you try without this modification ?

Apart from that, I see no issues on the Firmware side, and your project should be able to generate complementary PWM. Which means it can only come from the Hardware side. And as my colleague mentioned, we do not provide support on that.

Hope this will help,
Gaël A.