cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

evspin32f0602s1 Motor driving C code

KVijay32
Associate II

Hello,

I am very new for ST mc. I want to use evspin32f0602s1 for BLDC motor,I have generated the code using Workbench,STCubemx and finally code seen in IDE,but I dident getting what to write in main() function ,how it can handle any fault situation and how i will send parameters like Voltage,current and frequency serially using RS232,please help.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Gael A
ST Employee

Hello KVijay32,

First of all, I would like to know if you took the time to get familiar with our MC ecosystem, we have different sets of documentation that helps the user to navigate through it. You can find most infos you are looking for in the MC wiki.

This will tell you more about the tools that we provide, and how to use them.

Also know that you can use the dedicated user functions located in mc_api.c in your project. The description can also be found in our documentation : via WorkBench, by clicking on About -> Documentations -> Documentation -> in the newly open browser window, click on Components, then Motor Control API. The User Manual part of the documentation can also give infos for fault detection.

If you agree with my answer, please consider accepting it by clicking on 'Accept as solution'.

Hope this will help,
Gaël A.

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2
Gael A
ST Employee

Hello KVijay32,

First of all, I would like to know if you took the time to get familiar with our MC ecosystem, we have different sets of documentation that helps the user to navigate through it. You can find most infos you are looking for in the MC wiki.

This will tell you more about the tools that we provide, and how to use them.

Also know that you can use the dedicated user functions located in mc_api.c in your project. The description can also be found in our documentation : via WorkBench, by clicking on About -> Documentations -> Documentation -> in the newly open browser window, click on Components, then Motor Control API. The User Manual part of the documentation can also give infos for fault detection.

If you agree with my answer, please consider accepting it by clicking on 'Accept as solution'.

Hope this will help,
Gaël A.

Frankly speaking , I have gone through many documentation from last 5-6 days ,really I don't get much details about evspin32f0602s1/ 601s1 boards ,I gone through following procedure:-

1 . I made own circuit board  like evspin32f0602s1 as per its datasheet.

2. Open Workbench ,selected FOC model and selected evspin32f0602s1

3. for time being I turned off all sensors like temp, over current etc

4. generated the code and opened it in CubeMx. then again generate code and open in IDE.

5. just download it and try.

6. when pressed On button, I getting PWM pulses at RES1,RES2 and RES3 pin of IC,but not getting actual pulses.

7. I don't know how program flows ,i debug it, its debugs fine.

8. I am taking trial without motor therefore i skip all sensing parts.

9. Just tell me what is the procedure or what to write in void main(),

I thought some thing has to change in Cube Mx at timer setting ,but dont know how much I am correct