cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Algobuilder motor control

Giuseppe1
Associate III

Hi, can i control a motor with Algobuilder? or the software is only used to visualize the data? 

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Peter BENSCH
ST Employee

Neither, nor. Algobuilder is used for the design of algorithms for MEMS sensors, the selection and configuration of the controlling STM32 and, if necessary, STM32 NUCLEO boards. Details can be found in the documentation tabs of the websites of Algobuilder and X-CUBE-ALGOBUILD.

Does it answer your question?

Regards
/Peter

In order to give better visibility on the answered topics, please click on Accept as Solution on the reply which solved your issue or answered your question.

View solution in original post

4 REPLIES 4
Peter BENSCH
ST Employee

Neither, nor. Algobuilder is used for the design of algorithms for MEMS sensors, the selection and configuration of the controlling STM32 and, if necessary, STM32 NUCLEO boards. Details can be found in the documentation tabs of the websites of Algobuilder and X-CUBE-ALGOBUILD.

Does it answer your question?

Regards
/Peter

In order to give better visibility on the answered topics, please click on Accept as Solution on the reply which solved your issue or answered your question.

Yes, thanks. Do you know a software with which i can control a motor based on sensor data

Peter BENSCH
ST Employee

Well, that's not as easy as it sounds, because you first have to define which algorithms should be used to control the motor (and which motor type). I don't know of any ready-made solution for this, but perhaps a forum member does.

Thanks