cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

USB Not recognized in stm32f429iit6

pshin.2
Associate II

I am using stm32f429iit6 customized board . I have one hex file , when i debug that hex file in board its working fine and not giving any usb issues its shows stm virtual com port , But when i write program for same board its giving the USB driver issue but when i debug my written program in nucleo board its working fine. I don't able to understand why this happening . MY code is working fine if its not ,its not working in nucleo as well and if its have driver issue then its must be not working with that hex file(pre programmed file in that board) also.

Please help me with same.

4 REPLIES 4
Sarra.S
ST Employee

Hello @pshin.2​,

Can u give more details about this hex file?

To give better visibility on the answered topics, please click on Accept as Solution on the reply which solved your issue or answered your question.

pshin.2
Associate II

Its an pre-programmed project file which i get with my customized board . Which is programmed by the other developer i really don't know about it much , but now i want to reprogram it .

Sarra.S
ST Employee

Hello again @pshin.2​,

Please check this Knowledge base article about USB Not recognized error.

To give better visibility on the answered topics, please click on Accept as Solution on the reply which solved your issue or answered your question.

Hey thanks for reply

I have tried it also i increased my heap size to till 0x2000 but still its giving the same error and i also want to ask you that is it happening due to BSP ??0693W00000aI2IlQAK.png0693W00000aI2IgQAK.png0693W00000aI2JKQA0.png0693W00000aI2JPQA0.png0693W00000aI2I2QAK.png