cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Unable to order free NUCLEO-H723ZG board

GTeti.1
Associate II

Hello,

I've received an email to "Order your free board for the workshop STM32Cube with Azure RTOS".

When I follow the link provided and go to the store, the checkout price is 56$ so full of the cost of the board and the shipping fees.

Should I have received a discount code or something?

Thanks

8 REPLIES 8
Roman LUDIN
ST Employee

Hello Gianluca,

do you apply the discount coupon code that should have been inside the given email?

Thank you for your feedback,

Roman Ludin

GTeti.1
Associate II

Hello Roman,

I haven't received any email with the coupon. I've check my email, the trash folder and the spam folder.

Did something went missing?

Thank you

OK, let me ask my colleagues to check and re-send you the email.

Gianlu
Associate II

hello

good morning

I'm facing the same exact issue. I received a confirmation email, but no code to get the board.

Can you please check if anything went wrong?

thanks a lot

-Gian Luca Galazzo-

Roman LUDIN
ST Employee

OK, let us check.

Thank you for fixing it.

Roman LUDIN
ST Employee

Hi Gianlu,

you should have received the email now.

Can you please check?

Thank you,

Roman

YesssssThanks a lotI really appreciate Inviato dal mio Galaxy -------- Messaggio originale --------Da: ST Community Data: 12/10/21 10:54 (GMT+01:00) A: gianluca.galazzo@microdatasrl.it Oggetto: Roman LUDIN answered in group Azure RTOS and STM32Cube workshop: Unable to order free NUCLEO-H723ZG board @media only screen and (max-device-width: 480px) { html { -webkit-text-size-adjust: 100%; } table.container { width: 100% !important; } .hidden-for-mobile { display: none !important; } .callToAction, .callToAction td, .footer { font-size: 12px !important; } .button .text { font-size: 12px !important; } .defaultIndentation { width: 10 !important; } .text { font-size: 12px !important; } a.button { width: 96 !important; } a.buttonWide { width: 118 !important; } a.buttonAuto { padding-left:1em !important; padding-right:1em !important;} a.button, a.buttonWide, a.buttonAuto { height: 23 !important; line-height: 23px !important; border-radius: 4px !important; -webkit-border-radius: 4px !important; -moz-border-radius: 4px !important; } td.buttonWrapper { width: 98 !important; height: 23 !important; } img { display: inline !important; } .circle { border-radius: 50%; clip-path: circle(50px at center); } .square { border-radius: 10%; clip-path: circle(10px at center); } } @media only screen and (min-device-width: 600px) { table.container { width: 600px !important; } } @media screen { @font-face { font-family: 'Salesforce Sans'; font-style: normal; src: local('Salesforce Sans'), local('SalesforceSans'), url(https://community.st.com/fonts/SalesforceSans/SalesforceSans-Regular.woff) format('woff'); } } a, a:visited { color: #015BA7; text-decoration:none; } img { display: block; } .preheader { display: none !important; } table { border-collapse: collapse; mso-table-lspace: 0px; mso-table-rspace: 0px; } Hi Gianlu,   you should have received the email now. Can you please check?   Thank you, Roman             Roman LUDIN (ST Employee) Hi Gianlu, you should have received the email now.Can you please check? Thank you,Roman   View/Answer   or reply to this email             Replying to       Azure RTOS and STM32Cube workshop — GTeti.1 (Community Member) asked a question. Monday, October 11, 2021 11:24 PM Unable to order free NUCLEO-H723ZG boardHello,I've received an email to "Order your free board for the workshop STM32Cube with Azure RTOS".When I follow the link provided and go to the store, the checkout price is 56$ so full of the cost of the board and the shipping fees. Should I have received a discount code or something? Thanks               Roman LUDIN (ST Employee) Hi Gianlu, you should have received the email now.Can you please check? Thank you,Roman Tuesday, October 12, 2021 1:53 AM               You're receiving emails when someone "Comments after me."   To change or turn off ST Community email, log in as gianluca.galazzo@microdatasrl.it.st.   Are notifications about this post getting annoying? Reply to this email with the word " mute ".   STMicroelectronics N.V.