cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

STM32G474RE PA3/PC5 pin.

ENGIN TANRIKULU
Associate III

Hello,
STM32G474RE is the processor model I use.
I read ADC from pin PA3 and I read IO from pin PC5. So whether these pins are common pins in the processor hardware? How can I separate these two pins from each other?

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Hello @ENGIN TANRIKULU 

As said @TDK PA3 and PC5 are separate pins on the MCU. But on the NUCLEO-G474RE, both pin 37 and pin 6 of the CN10 are connected to PC5. To connect the pin 37 to PA3, you should configure the solder bridge as described on the Table 11 of the UM2505

Best Regards.

STTwo-32

To give better visibility on the answered topics, please click on Accept as Solution on the reply which solved your issue or answered your question.

View solution in original post

5 REPLIES 5
TDK
Guru

PA3 and PC5 are separate pins. There is no problem using one as ADC and one as GPIO.

TDK_0-1703772733599.png

If you feel a post has answered your question, please click "Accept as Solution".

ENGINTANRIKULU_0-1703776183819.png

When I checked with a multimeter, I confirmed that it went to the same pin. ADC_IN4 and IO are affected when I use it in input mode.

ENGINTANRIKULU_1-1703776465871.png

TDK
Guru

Is this a custom board? Maybe you have a short.

If you feel a post has answered your question, please click "Accept as Solution".

No, I checked it on two different Nucleo cards without using a special card.

ENGINTANRIKULU_0-1703830323708.png

Hello @ENGIN TANRIKULU 

As said @TDK PA3 and PC5 are separate pins on the MCU. But on the NUCLEO-G474RE, both pin 37 and pin 6 of the CN10 are connected to PC5. To connect the pin 37 to PA3, you should configure the solder bridge as described on the Table 11 of the UM2505

Best Regards.

STTwo-32

To give better visibility on the answered topics, please click on Accept as Solution on the reply which solved your issue or answered your question.