cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

STM32G0B1KEU6 USB

nono
Associate

Hello, 

I am in an Internship and I got to make communicate a board using a STM32G0B1KEU6 with a PC.
The pin PA12 is configured to be USB_DP and the pin PA11 is configured to be USB_DN.
I don't know how to configure the others parameters and I haven't find any examples for my case.
I can't use others PINs for the communication with the PC so if you have any advices or examples, I will be pleased to receive them.

Thanks

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
nono
Associate

Thank you for your responses.

I have found this tuto and it works for me.

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3
TDK
Guru

PA12/PA11 are the correct pins to use. What other parameters are you trying to configure?

There are examples for USB in the CubeMX repository. Here is one of them. You may need to adapt them to your particular hardware:

STM32CubeG0/Projects/STM32G0C1E-EV/Applications/USB_Device/CDC_Standalone at master · STMicroelectronics/STM32CubeG0 (github.com)

If you feel a post has answered your question, please click "Accept as Solution".
Andrew Neil
Evangelist III

@nono wrote:

a board using a STM32G0B1KEU6 

What board, exactly?

Do you have to do this using the native USB?

A UART and a USB-to UART adaptor would be simpler ...

Even if your end goal is native USB, I would suggest that you start by getting the basic UART link working first - it will be invaluable for debugging, and will help you get to grips with the chip, the tools, etc ...

nono
Associate

Thank you for your responses.

I have found this tuto and it works for me.