cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

STM32G0 Bootloader

NM
Associate III

Hello Team,

I am looking for the STM32G0 Custom Bootloader which needs to run and read the data from the external SPI flash Memory and write into User Code Memory. Can you please help me out of it to get into any custom bootloader examples codes. 

Regards,

Nishanth M

3 REPLIES 3
SirineST
ST Employee

Hello,

Actually, ST does not provide any bootloader that reads from external flash memory. For more details about the valid memory spaces, you can refer to AN2606 Table 5 (Supported memory area by Write, Read, Erase, and Go commands).

I hope I have answered your question. 

With regards

If your question is answered, please close this topic by clicking "Accept as Solution"
NM
Associate III

Hello Team,

I agree with that, i cant get the direct example custom bootloader code with the external flash memory reading. Basically I am looking for the Bootloader code which will have UART communication that will have a commands to communicate with the external device and transfer the Bin file using the Xmodem protocol or I am looking for the example Bootloader code which needs to erase the User code, flash the new User code and finally boot the new user code. So please share me the solution....

Regards,

Nishanth M