cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Missing stm32f7xx_ll_adc.h when using STM32Cube FW_F7 1.16.1

gflix
Associate II

Greetings!

I have just migrated my project from Cube firmware F7 1.16.0 to 1.16.1 . Now the compiler complains about a missing "stm32f7xx_ll_adc.h". This is correct since the file does not exist.

If I create a new clean project which uses the ADC peripheral using HAL libraries I get the same result.

Comparing the my sources reveals, that the HAL headers of the ADC now includes the file, which wasn't the case before migration:

--- a/Drivers/STM32F7xx_HAL_Driver/Inc/stm32f7xx_hal_adc.h
+++ b/Drivers/STM32F7xx_HAL_Driver/Inc/stm32f7xx_hal_adc.h
@@ -29,7 +29,7 @@
 #include "stm32f7xx_hal_def.h"

/* Include low level driver */
+#include "stm32f7xx_ll_adc.h"

The file gets created when I switch the ADC peripheral to LL but gets removed again when switching back to HAL.

I'm using STM32CubeIDE 1.6.1 on Ubuntu 20.04 . Am I missing something?

Best regards,

Felix

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Imen.D
ST Employee

Hello @gflix​ and welcome to the STM32 Community :)

Please uninstall and re-install the STM32CubeF7 MCU package v1.16.1, then keep me informed about your update.

In fact, the problem with stm32f7xx_ll_adc.h was in the first delivery, after that the package is quickly fixed and changed in the server.

When your question is answered, please close this topic by choosing "Select as Best". This will help other users find that answer faster.

Imen

When your question is answered, please close this topic by clicking "Accept as Solution".
Thanks
Imen

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2
Imen.D
ST Employee

Hello @gflix​ and welcome to the STM32 Community :)

Please uninstall and re-install the STM32CubeF7 MCU package v1.16.1, then keep me informed about your update.

In fact, the problem with stm32f7xx_ll_adc.h was in the first delivery, after that the package is quickly fixed and changed in the server.

When your question is answered, please close this topic by choosing "Select as Best". This will help other users find that answer faster.

Imen

When your question is answered, please close this topic by clicking "Accept as Solution".
Thanks
Imen
gflix
Associate II

Thank you for your immediate answer. It helped and the include line vanished.