cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Interface STM32H753 with LAN9303 Ethernet PHY

umtkyck
Associate II

Hi,

I've CubeIDE project for LAN9303 2 port ethernet driver. Followed the ST LWIP article and got the ping on the switch IC to PC.

I have a problem with getting registers of lan9303. I guess the LAN8742 driver is doing minimal settings on the ic but when I want to take the ic system and status registers, returns 0xFFFF. I am using lan8742 read-write functions in its driver. IO.ReadReg(pObj->DevAddr, ***, &regvalue)

Is there any specific read function to handle ic smi system registers? I just want to read 13.2.2.4 LED Configuration Register (LED_CFG).

Not: I2C is connected but I didn't use it, I guess my current configuration strap doesn't need to use it.

Regards,

Umit

2 REPLIES 2
DNA-)
Associate III

Hi!

Sorry for digging up the post, but I'm trying to get a LAN9303 to work with an STM32F753 myself.

Surprisingly, I don't see in the Cube how to activate the LWIP (it's greyed out...).

How did you manage to activate it?

To sum up my project, I'm looking to do something simple:

My electronic card is connected to a PC via a Switch (3 sockets on the Switch - 2 to the card (lan9303) - 1 to the PC).

From my electronic card, I want to send two Ping commands to the PC (one from each of the LAN9303 ports).

Would you have an example that I can figure out how to achieve this?

shashi123
Associate II

Hello, we are using STM32H745 with LAN9303. We have 3 ports have you managed to activate it? If so can share the details of it.