cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Insufficient document of BL462E-CELL1

ZWH.1
Associate II

Hi!

I have bought BL462E-Cell1. I need the documents of Murata Type1SC which is the key component of the discovery kit BL462E-Cell1. From the registration code printed on the sheet with BL462E-cell cannot give me the access to the documents of Murata Type1SC.

I need the at command and MQQT command two files which are listed in Murata Type1SC.

Could you please give me a correct registration code which I can use to access to the document of Type1Sc.

5 REPLIES 5
ZWH.1
Associate II

0693W00000FAUKaQAP.png0693W00000FAUKVQA5.png

S.RA
ST Employee

Hello ZWH.1

Did you able to download the documents that you do need for the Type 1SC? what does it return when you try to download the MQTT app note? I have tried a download right know and it works.

Please can you try again and let me know if you are still not enable to get the document?

If you have still an issue then I will escalate to Murata team.

Best Regards

Solofo

ZWH.1
Associate II

Hi!

No, I am still not able to download the develop-related document. It only gives me "Not approved". The code printed on the back of discovery kit STM32L462RE, only give me access to Type 1SE. But from the product brief, Type 1SC is the key component.0693W00000GVzI7QAL.pngIt is quite disappointing. I have held this develop board for a few month, but I cannot discover its capability. Even for the cloud side, there is no options to visualize the data. I can only see how many data I consumed.

0693W00000GVzIlQAL.png0693W00000GVzJ0QAL.png 

best regards

ZWH

S.RA
ST Employee

Dear ZWH,

I ask Murata's team to help to get access to the documentation that you need.

For my curiosity, do you plan to directly play with AT command to send MQTT to Modem? The interest of X-CUBE-CELLULAR is to not play with the AT command of the Modem. So, if you need to run MQTT, then you need to port an MQTT client library on top of X-CUBE-CELLULAR and use the socket interface exposed by X-CUBE-CELLULAR.

I hope it helps to clarify

Best Regards

Solofo

Hello ZWH.1,

Did you obtain permission (registration code) to access the Type ISC documents from muRata?
I was also interested in the “App Note: Firmware upgrade process” document to explore how to update the modem firmware on the BL462E-CELL1.

Kind regards.