cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

I find a bug in HAL_ETH_IRQHandler function. the function() skip all the if else,then return. have anyone met this question befor?

QLiu.3
Associate

void HAL_ETH_IRQHandler(ETH_HandleTypeDef *heth)

{

/* Packet received */

if (__HAL_ETH_DMA_GET_IT(heth, ETH_DMACSR_RI))

{

if (__HAL_ETH_DMA_GET_IT_SOURCE(heth, ETH_DMACIER_RIE))

{

}

}

I have met this question: this function cannot run to any (if else),So IrqHandler cannot clear irq_flag .

so stm32h7 always go to this function ,then my software always crash into this function .

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Imen.D
ST Employee

Hello @Community member​ ,

The Ethernet driver has been reworked to fix most known issues.

Please refer to this post for more details: Ethernet HAL Driver reworked by ST and available in 22Q1 (preview now available on GitHub)

You can use and review the reworked Ethernet HAL driver and applications, which are available on GitHub (https://github.com/STMicroelectronics/stm32h7xx_hal_driver/pull/16) in the form of a pull request.

All your feedback are welcome in order to improve our solutions.

Thanks for your contribution

When your question is answered, please close this topic by choosing Select as Best. This will help other users find that answer faster.

Imen

When your question is answered, please close this topic by clicking "Accept as Solution".
Thanks
Imen

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1
Imen.D
ST Employee

Hello @Community member​ ,

The Ethernet driver has been reworked to fix most known issues.

Please refer to this post for more details: Ethernet HAL Driver reworked by ST and available in 22Q1 (preview now available on GitHub)

You can use and review the reworked Ethernet HAL driver and applications, which are available on GitHub (https://github.com/STMicroelectronics/stm32h7xx_hal_driver/pull/16) in the form of a pull request.

All your feedback are welcome in order to improve our solutions.

Thanks for your contribution

When your question is answered, please close this topic by choosing Select as Best. This will help other users find that answer faster.

Imen

When your question is answered, please close this topic by clicking "Accept as Solution".
Thanks
Imen