cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

FreeRTOS + FAT fs support on STM32H573

paras
Associate

Hello Team,

I have recently started working with STM32 microcontrollers, specifically the STM32H573.

In my current project, I am utilizing FreeRTOS as the real-time operating system (RTOS). However, I need to incorporate support for the FAT file system, and unfortunately, I haven’t been able to find any relevant documentation.

Could you please guide me on how to add FAT file system support to FreeRTOS for the STM32H573?

Any assistance or pointers would be greatly appreciated.

Thank you in advance for your help.

Best regards,

Paras

2 REPLIES 2
SofLit
ST Employee

Hello,

You can use STM32CubeMx tool downloadable from here for that purpose you can refer to that video on Youtube.

Same case for FreeRTOS refer to that video.

Hope it helps.

To give better visibility on the answered topics, please click on "Accept as Solution" on the reply which solved your issue or answered your question.
Sarra.S
ST Employee

Hello @paras

Also, there is a set of applications for the STM32H5xx series based on the STM32 Classic Core Middleware libraries which allow RTOS management, files system operations, and connectivity through USB and Ethernet on GitHub: STMicroelectronics/stm32h5-classic-coremw-apps

To give better visibility on the answered topics, please click on Accept as Solution on the reply which solved your issue or answered your question.