cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Facing issues with Configurring Ethernet in CubeMx 6.11.1 for H747XIH Disco

JJhin.1
Senior

Hello Community!

Now a days i started Working on STM32H747 Discovery board. im trying to configure Ethertnet on Cortex-M7 core.

i enabaled ETH in connectivity with RMII on M7 core. Selected FreeRTOS with CMSIS V2 and enabled the DCache.

now when im trying to enable LWIP for M7 Core Enable check box is not getting activated.

Problem 1: why LWIP Enabled box is not getting Activated for Cortex-M7 only?

M7 lwip selectM7 lwip select

when im selecting M4 core in LWIP then n only its getting enabled. 

Problem 2: Why in the RTOS Dependency WITH_RTOS(USE FREERTOS) option is disabled?  

M7 M4 LwipM7 M4 Lwip

Note: Here i have already selected PHY Device In the Platform Setting after taking the Screen Shot.

these issues is not coming in CubeMx 6.2.1 version.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Hello @JJhin.1 ,

Indeed, this is a known bug related to cubeMX configuration with LWIP and Dcache and it will be resolved in future releases.

Thank you for you for pointing this out.

Internal ticket number: 178023 (This is an internal tracking number and is not accessible or usable by customers).

BR

In order to give better visibility on the answered topics, please click on Accept as Solution on the reply which solved your issue or answered your question.

View solution in original post

4 REPLIES 4
JJhin.1
Senior

Hii @Piranha would you help me for this issues?

STea
ST Employee

Hello @JJhin.1 

did you enable the Phy interface in platform setting of LWIP from your screenshot it seems like it is not set properly.

STea_0-1714746125757.png

I would recommend following this article How to create project for STM32H7 with Ethernet an... - STMicroelectronics Community.

Hope this resolves your issue.

BR

In order to give better visibility on the answered topics, please click on Accept as Solution on the reply which solved your issue or answered your question.

Hi @STea  thanks for replying. 

Yes i have configured physical interface in the platform settings... after taking screen shot.

I already gone through with that article  that you have shared.

These issues im facing with latest version of CubeMX.

I have configured Ethernet with CubeMX 6.2.1 i didn't get any issue like that ...

Hello @JJhin.1 ,

Indeed, this is a known bug related to cubeMX configuration with LWIP and Dcache and it will be resolved in future releases.

Thank you for you for pointing this out.

Internal ticket number: 178023 (This is an internal tracking number and is not accessible or usable by customers).

BR