cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Connect B-U585I-IOT2A to Azure IoT cloud

bay
Associate II

Hi Tech Support Team,

I would like to connect the B-U585I-IOT2A board to Azure IoT cloud using STM32CUBE IDE.

I am confusing on the setup steps.

Should I go through the steps 1 and 2 then follow steps 3.b?

Or just start with steps 3.b? 

bay_0-1714974852528.png

And also, when build the TFM_Appli_Secure project it come out error, there is no pid.h file under psa_manifest folder.

bay_1-1714975031177.png

Please help. Thanks.

11 REPLIES 11
STTwo-32
ST Employee

Hello @bay 

I suggest you take a look at user manual and follow all steps that help you configuring your application.

For the TFM_Appli_Secure project, I've been able to reproduce that issue and I've reported internally for correction as soon as possible (under internal ticket number 180694).

Best Regards.

STTwo-32

To give better visibility on the answered topics, please click on Accept as Solution on the reply which solved your issue or answered your question.

Is it this is the reference manual you are referring to?

um2839-discovery-kit-for-iot-node-with-stm32u5-series-stmicroelectronics.pdf

This reference manual does not mention on the setup steps to Azure IoT. Any other documents that I can refer to?

Can you give an estimated time when I can get the working source code?

CMYL
ST Employee

Hi @bay 

Can you double check if the paths of files exist and be sure that paths are correct in you STM32CubeIDE project ?

You can update or add non-existing paths as follows: 

- go to project properties

- go to C/C++ Build -> Settings -> MCU GCC Compiler -> Include paths

Then correct the paths if paths were wrong !!

If any path is not available, you can add it by clicking on (+) at the top right of include paths windows. 

Another suggestions, if all exists and not working, try to avoid any special character like + that I can see in your path.

Try also to avoid very long paths or spaces ....

Below a screenshot showing where to add, verify, remove or correct the paths using cubeIDE. the mouse is on the add button in the screen shoot:

CMYL_0-1714992431952.png

best regards 

bay
Associate II

Hi CMYL,

I have re-extract the folder into shorter path and remove the special character.

And before and after I added the path, can build the project successfully but with 470 warnings and the TFM_SBSFU_Boot project getting errors.

bay_1-1715045728873.png

bay_0-1715045599187.png

bay_2-1715050754116.png

CMYL
ST Employee

Hi @bay 

The snapshots contain the warnings,  what is the error messages ?

bay
Associate II

bay_0-1715130911306.png

bay
Associate II

Hi,

Any update regarding to this issue?

Hi,

Any update on this?

CMYL
ST Employee

Hi @bay 

There is no information in this snapshot that can help to understand the errors.

Can you start from the beginning of the console and copy the full messages ?

Best Regards